R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cheating Stockers...
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 05:29 AM
Dragonfire
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: put his "money where his mouth is".

Originally posted by popsracer
Pinky;
I would REFUSE to have my LEGAL Motor torn apart at a club race, just because one person is crying foul. If I am lucky enough to have the the majority of the racers want to inspect my Motor, I would be willing to disassemble it myself for inspection, but the Motor remains in my custody. A truely ultra fast Stock Motor is very hard to come by and I would do everything in my power to keep it in my possesion intact (if I could ever find one).
I tried that once......

I reguarly started winning our 540 class at club meets... and had to pull my motor out after every final!!!! In a shaft drive (tb evo1) its a bit of a hassle to remesh a finepitch gear so i got sick of it... I told em to get f$%!@d cause the motor had been legal every other time and i didn't want to remesh it just to go home.

I got barred from the class and got a rep....

I always found it amusing that ppl even bother to cheat cause whats the point of an empty victory??? especially at a club race!!!

I have some friends who are always quick and even tho I know they don't cheat.. I have been told of all these "llegal" tricks they use... and i have heard from them that i have some tricks to...

Its funny how quick ppl are to have a go at someone who is fast.. but my from my exp.. the fast ppl don't need to cheat...

Its unfortanate that some ppl still try... I think any deliberate cheating should be rewarded with a ban (at least a yr) from any given track.... and a life time ban next time... It would be hard to say what is deliberate but some times its clear..