R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RX8 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:58 AM
oneblackram
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hate2Looz
The website states to e-mail, that's what I did. If calling in gets a quicker response, then a statement about that on the website could be put to good
use.

I'm sorry, but I work a lot and am usually too busy to call during your business
hours so using the e-mail thing actually works better for me. The fact that it
takes 2-3 days just to get a return authorization number via e-mail though, I
felt was unacceptable. That's all.

I have been a huge local supporter of Tekin products and while most in my
area are running from Tekin products, I push their use. Having TWO esc's
go down in less than one day, and it being a week before the regional annual
points race series has its first race of the year, can tend to kinda tick a guy off, no? I spent $600 on esc's and motors. Thats a drop in the bucket to some but I don't have the extra cash to continually through money at esc's.
8th buggy using leading technology? Yes. As far as I see it though, I'm sick of being scared to drive this 8th scale with all of the money sunk into because the esc might die. That, sucks, period. Sorry for stating my opinion. My RX8's will be on their way to Tekin, first thing Monday morning.
ive had them all except lrp 6 month turn around for them on 1/10 scale speedo....i know it sucks but the tekin system is by far the best ive driven sooo smooth i sent mine in friday nick....be patient ive been runnig them since last year they are way better now.....just my 2 cents..good job tekin keep up the good work.....everything breaks i dont care who makes them its the natureof the beasts :e ek: