R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC Battle Axe, GenXPro 10, 1/10th pan, Brushless, Lipo,4c, Road, Oval,TipsandTricks
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM
John Stranahan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Nimo-It is a prototype pod plate that I made yesterday with a Dremel. If it works out, I will have some CNC machine made in a month or so. In my experience so far, It may take several months before I will have one for sale. It will work with a standard Gen X 10 chassis with a little sanding.
John

Alternate Side Mount Plate Assembly on JS Pro kits

I thought I would show this picture of an alternate way to setup the side mount plates which support the shock towers on JS Pro kits. One of the side plates had been drilled through requiring a nut underneath which interferes with link up travel. I put the 5/16 aluminum colored Standoffs under the side mount plates instead of above. This freed up a lot of room for the links to travel upward.

As a side note you can make fine adjustments to droop at the rear by putting washers under the side plates. I have been using spacers inside the shock below the shock piston.

Pic this view shows the raised position of the side mount plates required by a stripped hole. Also the standard Panhard bar can be seen.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JS Pro 10 Alternate Setup of Side Mount Plates 002.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	586898  

Last edited by John Stranahan; 04-30-2010 at 10:54 AM.