R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warpspeed Demon and Demon 2
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 07:28 AM
rayhuang
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Okay-heres a better report on Sunday.

CD Tq'd every round wtith a 3mm D1. HIs car lacked HP but handled like a dream. IN the Main he had TONS of motor and walked away with not only the race-but blew us away on laptimes too. I guess thats why hes a pro and were NOT!!

THere were two more 3mm D1 's in the top five. The 2nd place car had a Top deck on a FTTC3. And 5th place was an old Diamond Northern RC Milled Tc3 chassis!!

The Main was a good one. I got taken out in a door bangin incident on lap one and fell to last-lost 6 seconds on the field. Passed for 5th on lap 7, then crashed, lost another 6 seconds and then passed 5th and 4th and was one second behind third at tone. Car was awesome and even w/me overdriving bigtime and tapping boards here and there was able to move back up the field-which to me is a lot of fun!!! CHasing down and trying to pass is what its all about. I lost time at end when the left rear wheel nut came loose and I started to loop in fast right hand corners. That wheel comes loose on occasion-I am thinking that he stub axles threads are a bit smaller than spec. Time to replace!!

Last edited by rayhuang; 02-23-2004 at 08:33 AM.