R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sakura Zero - New Touring Car!
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Besercoe
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Robert_K
Is there a different way to solve the ride height problems? Different shocks? Shock shafts? Collars?

Is there going to be an update from 3Racing?

Best Regards

Robert
As Fleetie posted, the correct springs will be sent out free of charge.
While i have advised 3R that it is advisable to have the car capable of using regular length TC springs like HPI's, it is in effect no different than a team Magic E4, earlier Yokomo'sor Team Losi JRXS-R needing tiny springs, or a Losi XXXS that needs massive springs, just 4 cars i can think of the top of my head.

There is a sprngs set for the Sakura, with about 8 rates, each only a qtr of a wind apart for fine tuning, so all will be good.

I have requested a taller shock tower to allow regular TC springs, so we will see what happens.

In the mean time i have been working on a few solutions, the easiest implemented will be to use a Tammy shock cap (Possibly even just the plastic ball part) on the kit shock.

Again a small teething issue, not to make the car look bad, much better than most other brands first launches, anyone remember losi arm breakages, Pro4 diff crunching, cyclone diff screws etc