R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Even Drake gets hit by the SOB Thieves
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
NitroXray80809
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
MMMM racist did not come to mind when I wrote that but if you think that way then you'll be surprised that I am hispanic, but in all the time I have been racing around here in on-road and off-road it is the same guys with the same look trying to sell off what they have and quick , the tell you 300 because they are tired of having the car but if you say 100 they will sell it in a sec. I have seen it way too many times when I work in a hobbystore part time or at the track, but it only takes adam's car to get notice something is wrong, I can remember even when Rev was an on-road track how many times cars were lifted in the pits or broken into someones car on the far side of the parking lot , I myself park right up against the wall on the front row parking because I know how unsafe it is in the back parking lot , shoot it's even better to park on the street on the straight, now I've got homeboys that I know from way back and I know how they think when you young it's not a big deal to them other than to turn it into cash for them, shoot I even heard someone tried to use a stroller to tuck a buggy in ther bottom bag and guess what it's not someone you can have a regular conversation with, I know some got upset on how I said it with the Homeboy comment , but when your Hispanic they only come to you when they want to sell it because they think they can relate to you right away.

Sorry if I had offended anyone. I'm just that dissapointed.
The kid that got his stuff stolen from before, I feel for you from what I heard it wasn't no RTR but a pro, someones hard earned money was put into that plus the work, even if mom and dad paid for it.
racist didnt come to mind either when you wrote that what came to mind was maybe newbies lookin into the hobby but who brinngs there girl with fresh clothes aswell as the guy and starts to walf through the pits if i had new clothes i wouldnt walk near a rc car or the track haha thats whats fishy is who wears clean clothes to a rc track and walks through the pits hmmmm thats what he thought was weird and i would do so also