R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ** Low Ball Offers **
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:16 AM
skerry1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

You know what I'm tired of? I'm tired of all of these people overvaluing their stuff. Guess what if you USED it, then it's used. So why are you trying to get $5 less than what you bought it for new? These people being "lowballed" are probably the people I'm talking about. Your tires with "80%" tread aren't worth eighty percent of what you paid for them new, they are worth less than half of what they were paid for so when somebody offers you $20 you should understand. I know I know you paid X number of dollars and only ran your item "a couple" of times, but it's still lost a lot of value. This is the only arena I've ever seen where people expect their stuff to hold value like it does. Despite the fact that it's a sport where everything gets used up faster because of the nature of it. So keep listing your transponders for $90 when they are $100 new and your mamba combos for $240 when a new one $237 and comes with a warranty, then getting pissed off when somebody "lowballs" you. It's used stuff that you don't want for some reason and I'm sorry you made a bad purchase and you want to redeem it by getting almost all of your money back.

Ok, I will get off my soap box.