R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 03:50 PM
charlie_b
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by baldman666
Well I have a GT2.1 pro-stock and have managed to install and try 230/231, 324 & 410 I am finding that they are gradually getting better but none of them can get anywhere near the Tekins and now I have just tried a GM 120 (2010) and that thing just kicks butt like you would not believe!!

There is punch like you can only dream about ever having, (its like running a modified motor) compared to the Speed passion AND top end speed that is insane (leaves the Speed Passion in its dust wake!)

I have had the GT 1.0 and still have a GT 2.0 (for modified 4wd off road). But I am seriously considering selling my GT2.1 pro stock and getting a GM after trying one (just for touring cars).

Everyone goes on about how we need software to catch the Tekins ......... Forget that because the target has moved and now Speed Passion need to catch the new GM 120 speedos.

None of this beta software even comes close I am afraid to say and this drip, drip, drip of updates is really dragging on now.

Also SP need to sort out a more upto date PC interface that is more modern looking.

Sorry but I know some of you will hate what I say but this is my opinion and findings.

Speed passion need to get their act together and get this sorted FAST!!!! or loose customers to quicker rivals!!!
Unfortunate you feel that way. Good luck with your new GM. All i can say about Speedpassion is that we are closer than you think. Now have fun with your GM and please post your praise to them at the GM thread.