R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DAMN THEIFS!
Thread: DAMN THEIFS!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:02 AM
smokinu
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by RoosterXp
I truly think you did the right thing. You got the car back and you are pressing charges. everything you have done is right. her on the other hand.. what a dumb a$$.. Im sure that you wanted to knock the B**** out but would it have been worth it in the long run for you? I think not. You did the right thing.
I had so many things going threw my head, for one, she had to be pretty drunk, to step into my garage while i was WORKING in 4 feet away, ill get pictures of the layout to better describe what was going on.

Originally Posted by cary
man that is funny Marcus
you need a dog. but you did the right thing
by not slapping the Bit$% then it would have been you going to jail
haha, i do need a dog, but i followed her home, and she not only tried to steal from me, she was pulling on car door handles for 3 1/2 blocks.

Originally Posted by Jusleanit
it reads like ur a lil tipsy
tipsy? no... upset, heart pumping 300bps...

Originally Posted by Frank L
Marcus that is the most random thing I have ever heard. At least you got your car back. Maybe ahe wAnt drunk she was just really thirsty it did get get a little warm. JK
maybe frank, if she would have grabbed any of my kyosho gear, i would have ran her over no questions asked.

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
Marcus,
She really wanted that preeeeeeeetty pink and purple truck that you have ! and did you really catch her or did your mommy catch her ! LOL !!! sorry ! I can't stand being ripped off even if it's for points in a race series !!! LOL !! but way to go Batman !!LOL!!!!
LMAO doogie, yes i stoped her and yes i did get my car back.

Originally Posted by one8updragracer
RC car for crack?
thats what im thinking.

Originally Posted by Shuming
So someone walks into your garage and you don't question them, you ran and told mommy, you race expensive RCs but hand to jump in your MOMs car to catch a drunk chick with a RC car walking down the street...

You call the cops and sent her to jail..... hahahahahahahahahaha

I would not have called the cops, naaaa don't like them around me in uniform.... as long as she gave me the car back, I would have laughed it off..... pressing charges are for _ussies...... This is America damn it, you trespass, you get shot.....hahahaha

Interesting weekend. huh.
No wonder you dont like cops around you...

and my mothers truck is a 2000 step side chevy, if i would have jumped into my pos car, a 1992 buick centry i would have never seen the car again.

Originally Posted by rc racer 103
In Marcus's defense he is 21yrs 6' 2" 295lbs can't run that fast !! ran in the house for back up !!! LOL!!
i run pretty fast doogie! faster then some of the skinny lazy turn marshals at delta.

Originally Posted by Shuming
SHES DRUNK...... not a Olympic star
AT first i didnt even know what she took, and by the time i realized it, she was almost at the end of the block, and i live 2 houses away from the other end of the block... its ok though... funny how i post this story just for pure fun and people make fun of me!