R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SHORT COURSE
Thread: SHORT COURSE
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Jusleanit
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
The mouths to feed is a poor excuse. Track layout, design, etc. does not have to be tied to any hobby shop sales. So, those 15 truggies at say $1500 a piece would still put up more $$$$ than the sct's in upfront expenses. In addition, quit trying to fool everyone and think that we all buy our parts and vehicles from the track that we run at. The best tracks that I have run at, are ones that have no ties to a hobby shop. Unfortunately most local hobby shops have two jobs today and that is just reality. Join the internet sales approach or quit complaining about sales and mouths to feed.
lol, hey man-im jus tryna keep it clean. but for me the TWO offroad tracks i use to run at were tied to stores & they had any & all brands on the shelves from traxxas to motonica so thats where my POV is comin from. now a track w/no lhs ties is a diff story. they did what they had to do to increase turnout because one of them had chassis bending jumps so lots of ppl were unable to come thru cuz they werent running official chassis. like i said.......i didnt get upset, i sold my Truggy.....my sig speaks for itself