R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - If you ran your own r/c track....
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:26 PM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

WYLDTHANG

Hello My Brother in Christ,

I have read some of the posts that you have recently written and if you would allow me to please share some thoughts.

First so you understand Jesus is Lord of my life also so I speak in Love.

As to your obvious Love for Jesus & hating sin as you describe so passionately in your posts this lines up with you being “born again” so continue with this zeal it will refresh you daily.

One thing that I have learned is that when you see sin or are around it for whatever reason you must be able & also be prepared to honestly say these 2 words, I UNDERSTAND this is not bending and saying I agree.

If someone says something to an extreme like I would like to kill someone or has killed someone you don’t condone it but you can always say I UNDERSTAND.

You do not have to have committed the sin to understand it but we all who Love God know that we hate the sin not the person so seeing sin and dealing with the sin are 2 different things. (Often easier said than done I admit) Remember you cannot hate sin more than God nor can you have more compassion for the sinner than God so finding balance will be a great advantage for your daily walk. Love is the Key.

1 Corinthians 13:13 Amplified Bible

And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Jesus came for the sinner so avoiding the sinner will not work, but the hate for sin is good but to be his Disciple you will have to be prepared.

Being prayed up, Fasting and knowing Gods word is the ONLY way to deal with the world and to have success.

Mark 9:29

And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting

2 Timothy 2:15

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You being Christ’s representative MUST be the one who affects the sinner not the sinner effecting you, so thick skin or spiritual ear plugs may be necessary. But more time with Jesus than the world will win every time.

Look at this scripture than look at the world

Romans 3

10. As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11. There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13. Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14. Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15. Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16. Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17. And the way of peace have they not known:

18. There is no fear of God before their eyes.

I am sure you are familiar with all the scripture I am mentioning, I am sharing some thoughts so please forgive me if it sounds like I am pointing any fingers. I will gladly point the finger at my own faults because I have more than a few.

We all came from sin!!!

When we are involved in this hobby that we both obviously enjoy greatly the only thing that we can do is be an example for Christ no more no less and when we fall we get back up.

Romans 8:28

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

PSALM 20

7. Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

8. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.

9. Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call.

As to desiring an R/C track to dedicate to Jesus, this is a good thing. Please understand that the tare grow with the wheat so you will always find undesirables and sin but always realize that if you are truly having a facility to lift up Christ then the sinner showing up can be just lost sheep looking for a Sheppard.

Also if you are doing something for Christ and you don’t see the devil something is wrong!

God may have that calling on your life but patience, humility, & the death of pride will be a big advantage for winning souls for Jesus, and at the same time granting the desire of your heart to win souls and race your R/C too.

I am not implying you are prideful or lack patience just sharing.

Just to point out an Apostle is sent, Prophet points, Evangelist draws, Pastors preach, Teachers teach. God may be pointing something out to you to be recognized.

James 3:13

Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Remember Scripture says ALL of Heaven rejoices when a sinner comes back or is saved!!!

This is from a recent post of yours

“To be honest, as I have said in another thread here, I am now struggling with all the money I spend to race. I just don't know that Jesus would have ever spent any of His money to recreate. I think he would've spent all He had to further His church or ministry, not having fun. What do you all think about that???”

Faith comes by hearing Faith also leaves without hearing so I would suggest you listen to that still small voice and be obedient. I too struggle with Money and Time spent racing but seeing people that have the same passion for Christ and also R/C assures me Christ is needed in the R/C world because it is no different than the rest of the world.

Jesus left the 99 for 1

Great to see people sharing Christ on RCtech

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

JESUS IS LORD

Last edited by *1speedy; 04-24-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Spelling