R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEFX 2010 - A new Evolution.
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Josh Cyrul
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The Evolution was designed for the Photon but I built up the Tamiya version to show that you could use other suspension with a Photon transmission. Just trying to give more racers, more options.

The Xray cars have a lot of arm sweep so it would take a lot of additional new parts from us to convert it into an Evo. Really, I rather spend the time and effort to make more parts to finish this car rather than go off in another direction to convert another car.

I got the drawings done and quote back on CEFX decal sheets and we are working on shirt designs now. I'm going to start working on the parts listings so everyone knows what they would need for the Evolution how ever they want to build it. After that, I'll start working on a set-up sheet and more. We also just finished up working on the distributor price lists so I'll be sending out those soon also to all the international customers looking to import CEFX to their respective countries....

Been at it since 5:30am. I was going to head to MSI tonight but just way to tired and still wanting to get stuff done for that. It's supposed to rain this weekend though so maybe I'll head out there Sunday!!