R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Owen racing anodizing service Q&A
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Owen RaCing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Mike, I got my stuff back yesterday.

It looks awesome, Great job man. Black is usually the hardest color to do and all the pieces turned out the same color and look great. I cant wait to get my other car done.

I'll post a picture when I get it back together later this week.

Thanks again and great work.
I always forget to check this thread. I would not have had to ask you questions. Again, glad your happy with it.

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
If only you did blue...
Ive been talking about buying color. These would be considered "Buckets". And the bad thing about keeping color in a bucket, is that it has to stay warm some how. So I dont wanna spend money on color if i'm just peeing money everytime I do a job. Blue is one of those colors that a lot of people want. And pink, weirdly .

Originally Posted by ElectriMagician
Mike you must do very good work. Larry is very picky about his stuff, and is not afraid to say something if it's not perfect!

I sponsor him for motors and didn't even make the picture!

I plan on sending you some parts to get done after I see his car this weekend! I also know there are a bunch of guys at our local track eying you up also!
Awesome, good to hear . Glad to hear I get picky peoples approval. Let me know when your ready, I will get you my information.