R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
steliosh
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Akudou
Which firmware are you using on the xerun120a? I have one installed on my 1/10 offroad buggy with a 5.5t sensorless and i was hoping you share the settings, firmware and fdr. Thanks
I used the XE120A with 205g running the 5.5T on the TC (Losi XXXS-G+). FDR is usually 5.66 but I managed to destroy the pinion grub screw, so in the last race I ran the finals with a bigger pinion giving FDR 5.13. I didn't like it that way, even though the track is huge!!!

Before this the Xe120A was on my son's RCGT HPI Sprint 2, running a Nosram 17.5T at FDR 5.25 (not the best choice, limited by our collection of pinions) with 231 fw. Since then my son has his own Xerun 60A, with 231 fw (no SC tested) for the moment. (Same huge track).

I have used the Xerun on the buggy only once (Lazer ZX5 std MK1 kit, with Trinity Pulse 6.5T), not sure what fw was on it then. Then installed the SP LPF 1.1 on the buggy and forgot about it!
On the ZX5 I run 76/20 gearing for our largish indoor track with no overheating probs so far...