R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Neobuggy's secretly saying something!?!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Neobuggy's secretly saying something!?!

Well i was reading neobuggy's Number crunching news and saw something that caught my eye in the cars catagory that shows the percentage of who was driving what brand of car, ofcourse ther were alot of different cars on the pie graph but one that was very small and could b missed easily. TEAM ORION at .5 percent of the cars there. I'm not gonna say it's not a typo n could of been a mistake but then I went back and read the words written to see if there was anything on that info and what it clearly states in there words

"You might find something interesting hidden amongst the usefulless information."

now I'm really confused on those words because there clearly trying to say there's something on one of those graphs that isn't being shouted out at the world but there trying to say something in a quiet way and I'm gonna have to say it's might be that team Orion in the car manufacturers pie. Only thing is Orion n kyosho r basically together, however associated and thundertiger are 1 company with there own cars so I don't no if Orion is doing the same to establish thereself in the competitive feild of racing. I'm gonna go ahead n think outside the box an maybe sound kinda wak but maybe this is the reason kyosho hasn't updated there truggy, maybe the guy runnin the show over there wants Orion to bring a new truck in under there name and since it's 2 companies ran by the same managment there doing this to market the truck better as an Orion truggy and not just an updated strr. This is just me thinking of what could be going on with neobuggiea quote. If anyone else has an idea of what neobuggy meant please share.

Link

http://www.neobuggy.net/modules/news...p?storyid=8015