R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What would you tell this person
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:37 PM
hotrodchevy14
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCSavant
Again, this isn't anything about being a newb.

If you think this is the proper way to ask for help -

THE BUYER
I havnet been able to drive this peice of shit yet!!!!!! I let the engine idle thruogh three tanks and thing does not move !!! I suggest you should join a forum and learn not to put out garbage!!!!! you better come up with some answers for me or we gonna have a problem, and i dont like problems !!!!! I am about to send this peice of s#!t back , I was told it was RTR and I am ready to break it over someones head !!!!! help me out !!!!! I should of bought new I always get screwed, we need to figure this out or you gonna be out 235.00 I am willing to work with you just get back to me. -

Then I'm sorry, but you're off your rocker.

These forums are plenty helpful, I learned a lot from here and other forums when I was starting out. Nothing wrong with asking questions, or asking for help, it should be obvious that, that isn't the point?

You can ask all the questions you want, just don't expect the help to come pouring in if you choose to be an obnoxious prat. Funny how that is, isn't it? lol
Yes sir, thats true, theres nothing wrong with good old fashioned manners. He's probably never been taught any.