R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:14 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
hey battboy how much timing do you have in the ballistic? the full 45? someone had said that the old 12.5 started at 30 and had a 12 degree increase to 42 just wondering if I needed to get my dremel out and pull up the oval threads and use there trick
On my 17.5 car its in the middle....on my VTA car its on the 1st notch...Im running my RCGT/17.5 at 4.1 fdr and VTA 4.2 fdr

Originally Posted by NUCRPTRACER
April 25th will be the final trophy race of the season at the Big Rug....Featuring....VTA...RCGT....WGT....17.5/rubber....1/12th....Come on down up or over and help us end our season with a bang......

The Big Rug
at Marion County Fairgounds Raceway's in Indy

Website...
http://rcarassociation.org/index.html

Address...
7300 E Troy Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46239-1267(In the Big 4H Building)

Contact Numbers
Floyd Selzer
(President/RCAR Owner) (317) 850-RCAR (7227)
Kevin Cole
(Facility Manager/Track Operations) (765) 624-9768

Pennington's RC Hobby Shop (on site)
Bill Pennington
(Hobby Shop/RCAR Owner) (317) 402-1061

Our facility is a huge building offering carpet oval & on-road racing.It houses Pennington's RC Hobby Shop and a full service cafeteria.It is fully heated and has nice a dining area and restrooms.We use AMB scoring and have the new CRC ozite carpet.
R/CAR is a faith based organization that offers a family friendly envirement for quality RC racers/hobbyist and their families.
I would have loved to make this race, but Ive already got resevations to the St Jude race in Memphis the same weekend....are you guys running any trophy races in the summer?....would love to make the trip this year...also post here when trophy or special events with VTA in it..cya

Originally Posted by t4mania
Where can I get the latest rules for running my TC3 in the VTA class. Thanks
here is the official website...most tracks run these rules with a little change in the esc rules...like no adv time/boost/turbo....or higher FDR

http://www.usvintagetransam.com/

also the "NEW" National rules will change on Sept 2010...but all the info is on the web page under rules

good luck