R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Exceed 1/16 Max Stone?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 AM
0124vctd
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheCrunge
Does anyone have any opinions on this crawler? I have been looking at 1/16th scale crawlers because I don't have a ton of room here to crawl and this would be my first crawler. I was mainly looking at the Losi Mini Crawler (too much money) and the Duratrax Cliff Climber (can't find any used for sale). Money is tight now and I just can't justify spending $150 or more needed for the Losi.

I have read lots of conjecture about it, but does anyone actually have one or know someone who has. I don't need a super high performance comp crawler, just something to hack around my yard and have some fun with. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Well Exceed does not have the best track record on their 1/10 scale stuff. It tends to break easily. Their 1/8 scale stuff seems to be alot tougher and of more quality. I haven't heard anything about this particular crawler but at a price like that I would be VERY tempted to give it a go. The most important thing that you need to find out is if you can find parts support anywhere for it. Because a kit that you cannot find parts for is about usless IMO.