R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hobbyking shipping
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:02 AM
trickedout
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcman1993
yah, but think about it like this, would you rather put americans to work, or chineese to work. the americans dont make the battery but for shipping and the company suppying the product would be put to work instead of the chineese. and i ordered before their moving crap so i would expect 2-3 days for them to ship it out, not a week. im not going to pay extra for them to "move" faster.
i what does buying from america come into play, your the one who ordered from them, so you werent helping "americans".... and honestly nothing in this hobby is "american"...that whole argument is so played out..and trust me im an american union pipeliner i know about american pride and live american buy american stuff but cmon, all of about 5% of all products in this country are actually american. im just saying everyone knows you can expect and order from hong kong to be here in 3-5 days...just not going to happen. i wish it was faster myself, but if i know i need something i make sure i have a couple weeks safe time to get it... but trust me, when you get your stuff it will have been worth the wait!!