R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hobbyking shipping
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:12 PM
cuongmobilphone
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hobby king not good
i order more product from hobby king and 11 servo tg9 from hobby king but when deliver only 1 pcs, buy toal hobby king 980grm , when deliver 720 grm
contact hobby king and they let me should send Photograph the parcel and its contents,when i send not see reply, when i contact my bank they have send me email:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.
We are sorry to learn that items are missing from your order. Our warehouse utilizes barcode id, product scanning, RFID security, final item counting and parcel weight recording to ensure each order is full and correct. We take our shipping and dispatch accuracy very seriously.If you have received a parcel that is incorrect or incomplete, you must do the following with in 48 hours of receiving the parcel to claim for the missing items:

1) DO NOT throw any of the packaging or product materials away. Keep the entire package 100% as you received it.
2) Weigh you parcel and its content. You can use a kitchen scale for this. It must be accurate to 5g.
3) Photograph the parcel and its contents. The photo must show products, parcel and packing materials clearly with the following information:

Order ID:
Parcel Weight:
Problem with the order:
Attach photos of the parcel and contents, as stipulated above.

* Failure to follow the procedures above will result in a rejection of the claim.

Never accept a parcel that is crushed, damaged or has been left open, possibly allowing the contents to fall out.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

*Due to Easter holiday, we have accumulated large quantity of emails. It may take 3-7 days for us to reply your email. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.*

Best Regards,

Shark Lee
HobbyKing Customer Support Team
www.hobbyking.com

Have you seen our Support & Discussion forum?
Get help &discuss R/C related topics at www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/forum/