R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VERY IMPORTANT: We need new rules!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 11:12 PM
IMPACTPLAYR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by Barry White
I race both series. I don't want to convince you to use a scale body when everybody isn't. I want the sanctioning body's to chage rules and make modelracing better and more fun for you to.
Thank God!! Barry is here to tell me what would be more fun for me!!! I don't klnow what I would do without people like him!!!!!

It also seems like it would be so much fun spending $50 on a new body every month!!!!! and next he'll tell me racing "realistic" treaded rubber tires would be more fun too! not to mention "scale" steel wheels!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Roar has just changed their rules!!! anyonew who doesn't complete their race with their side mirrors intact will be banned from any Roar sanctioned events for life due to cheating!!!

How many real race cars actually at true to life models of their street brothern??? Corvette, Viper, Ferrari all of their real race cars only bare slight resemblence to the cars you can drive off of the show room floors.... and "stockcar" racing hasn't used a stock body since the earily 70's!!!!!

OHH and professional drag racing...... Don't get me started!!!!!!!!