R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:01 PM
SweepRacingUSA
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Donny Lia
To answer that question, the move to Lipo.

I'm gonna be running this car as well guys. I ran one a couple years ago a handful of times and had great success with it. I am gonna try to get two cars going so I can do more testing with it. Do any of you have any tips or ideas or things you guys do to the cars different than the way it comes out of the box? Any help would be very appreciated and once I get the cars out there i'd gladly help in the setup department. Greg I know I mentioned this to you at Horsham and you were talking about something with the layshaft and the bearings? I don't remember exactly what it was though can you elaborate more?
Thanks all,
Donny
OMG Donny Lia in da house!!!

you might need to shave some meterial outta cneter pullies to fits those SMC. or get a flying fox shaft YmeBP(Tory) sell

http://www.skyrocketbatteries.com/pr...products_id=81

and mount a set of Sweep tires and go show them why your our national champion!

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Donny your layshafts are on the way.

My changes based on running w/ Schreff, Fairtrace, Sharpe, and a bunch of other fast Type-R guys, you prolly have most of these on your car already but i'll post up for the other newer Type-R guys.

1) move your ball stud on the steering link to the inner hole for more ackerman. Increases turn in.

I dont think donny was looking for a set up help. he's a ROAR Champ.

and I know one more Super star is "coming back" to the Losi camp with Sweep tires on his R machine.

welcome back H_ _ _ _ s!

da john wee~