R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What about the generic brands?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:54 AM
DOMIT
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MadRussian
Did I say that I believe every Mugen part is made in Japan?
Racist towards the Chinese? OMG. How old are you? Your deductive logic, isn't.
Let me expound on that a bit since quite obviously you are WAY off.

Do you POSSIBLY think that someone could be disgusted with the Chinese authorities 100% lack of caring and ignoring patent laws and piracy, but have nothing against the Chinese? Its just that simple.

Now in your mind, if that makes someone racist towards Chinese people, well then I have some Oceanfront property I would like to sell you in Wyoming.

Newsflash: everything is NOT made in China, by the way. And most buggies are not 80%+ copies of an already dated model, and made with inferior parts that lack quality control or testing before release to the public. Most people as well dont form a large group of "Team Drivers" to move last years stock before the new model comes out either though.

Its kinda tough to have fun when every time its raced it breaks, no I have never had one, but several raced at my local track for a few races, and I was at the PNB2.
Pretty harsh there, especially as you admit you've never had one... of course your signature doesn't give us any clue as to a possible ulterior motives...