R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best advice for 2nd charger
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 03:53 PM
disaster999
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by picco007
I really appreciate everyones input. I have looked into all of the ones mentioned. This is what I come up with, the reedy quasar pro seems to be great with the option to plug into the wall. But the darn thing is Loud. Do you know if the integy and the reedy are somewhat alike? I have heard that but can not confirm that. The second one is the pit bull, I like the price and the size but we just don't see them around here much. And besides the new one is coming out so I would have to wait. The third one is the lrp pulsar competitiion. I haven't really heard anything bad about it other than the paint chipping off easy but that's it. And the integy 16 x 5 v6 seems to be on few peoples tables here where we race. I have paid attention to it and what I'm confused about is when it is charging there is a second or two that it just stops charging but then keeps charging. So you see the voltage of the pack sorta drop then pick back up. I thought that was some type of pulse charge but i've heard it is a part of the VESC system. Can anyone tell me more about the integy charging situation?

Thanks...
my friend has the 16x5v6 and that functions claims to boost the battery pack putting more runtime and power to the cell. it charges for a while, then discharges for a short while and chargers it again. it worked pretty good for my friend.