R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RE-OPENING of BCR (Bending Corners Raceway Orange, CA)
Old 03-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Fred Hubbard
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCD WldCrd
On choice #2, conflict should not be an issue since as far as I know Saturday On-Road moved to afternoon slot since it started few weeks ago, and for those who still want to race at the same day, Saturday night racing at BCR is the ticket. One of these days, I'd like to come to BCR again and do night racing for once.

Yep, my vote's for #2.
Don't take this personally but ALOT of you guys don't see the issue here!!! WC starts racing at 1:00pm, racing ends around 4:30pm at the earliest. Let's say at the latest BC starts racing at 6:00pm. That means if a driver wants to run at BC he/she has to hustle over to BC, factor in traffic, factor in that he/she will more than likely not be able to practice, don't forget having to unload their gear and FIND a place to setup. So as I said before it splits the racers, cause it will be EXTREMELY difficult to try and support both tracks on the same day which means he/she has to choose only 1 track. I like both tracks and want to support both but with Sat. night racing now I have to choose 1?!?!?! That's NO BUENO gents!!!!