R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:54 AM
Pro10noob
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Thanks Roy.

Even at the unmentionable shop in Asia (both of them), its still a pricey part.
Use the Wolf hobbies rear hubs,cost even less and the bearing fitment is even better the the K-Factory and they have them with zero toe in and 1 degrees toe in
My interest in the KFactory rear hub was the 1.5 deg additional toe. Just wondering if the 1.5deg outboard toe is better than the 1.5deg inboard toe from the suspension arm mount. The outboard toe worked better on my XRay but wondering if that is different on the E4 due to its pillow ball mounts.

As for the second part, that is the only alum. front side rear hinge pin mount available. I find that its awfully expensive for such a small piece of alum. Just wondering if it is all that necessary.
Just use the stock part works great

Also, can someone explain the differences in the suspension arms for both front and rear? I noticed that there have been changes. The front arm that I recently got looks different than the ones I originally had on the JS. I'm not sure if they're FS or RS arms but the Wolf site has deferred all front arms to the JS part number. Has all the front arms been consoldated into one part?
Both suspension arms have new numbers and both did loose the alum rod in them

About the rear arm, there's the one with the alum. rod in it from the old E4 and the JS all plastic version is there another one? I think I saw one somewhere that said that the alum rod one adds 1.5deg toe. Can someone clarify this?
I have tried all suspension arms that are out there but the only difference was between the E4FS and E4RS rear suspension arms
Again, thanks for all your help.

regards Roy