R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RE-OPENING of BCR (Bending Corners Raceway Orange, CA)
Old 03-30-2010, 03:16 PM
SCD WldCrd
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pauld
IMO the weekend race is just too crowded. It's a no win-win situation for everyone. Choosing #1 will conflict with the other Sunday races like Camarillo and Charlie's. Choosing #2 will conflict WCRC races. Since Raf only wants to race once a week, why not make it a week night race. Judging by the poll, most of the racers are eager to race at night. A Thursday race under the lights would be awesome. Back in the days, we race at both ABC track and this track when it was called Ultimate Hobbies Track on weeknights and get a good amount of racers. It's gonna a different experience, outdoor race at night, I think it's awesome. just my .02 cents.
On choice #2, conflict should not be an issue since as far as I know Saturday On-Road moved to afternoon slot since it started few weeks ago, and for those who still want to race at the same day, Saturday night racing at BCR is the ticket. One of these days, I'd like to come to BCR again and do night racing for once.

Yep, my vote's for #2.