R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Timmo
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SteveP
Did you even READ anything I wrote, or did the lemming in your come out the second you saw the word ROAR? You have no idea what I'm proposing, the reason I'm proposing it, or the background I already have in GT racing and the hobby in general for decades. So out of everything I DID say, all you can muster is some small-minded crap about the process being "political" and, BTW, a process which you know NOTHING about?

I've been in discussion with Jeff from the beginning about his race and the rules for it, so you've already unwittingly raced under many of the same rules that will be included in the ROAR proposal. Do you feel dirty now? If you have any interest in raising your maturity level high enough to have a civilized discussion and offer some intelligent feedback, then great. But if you're going to whine like a petulant little kid who is desperate to be part of the herd, then you can count me as one that would rather you not post.

Steve,
I apologize for my inconsiderate attitude towards this.I'm sure you have the best interest for this class.I will keep out of this discussion,but please keep the rules as simple as possible.

Best Regards,
Tim Phanidasak

Originally Posted by Raman
My pleasure Steve.

By the way, go easy on Timmo, he is actually an amazing person and I sincerely don't believe what he wrote was directed at you
Raman,
My good friend,thank you for the support.You are right,my text was not intended towards any person.I apologize.

Originally Posted by Jspeed
+1

Timmo must have had his beer glasses on, lol

Must of been delusional or lack of mental awareness of this.Something in the cerebrum not functioning properly.lol..