R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bring Back 1/10 Scale Pan Car Poll!!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 11:05 AM
BullFrog
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Speedxl I agree to disagree. 4 cell is the way to go and that's what I'll be pushing(already have).Both in stock and 19t.I stuck with the class until the non-racers in the class voted 6 cells and open motors.Remember the first race at Minregg- we not only lost a class we lost the Tech man( Mr. Lafoe).I'm already working on a New Scorpion. The 4 cell class is fast and easy to work on.It also puts it in common ground with the 1/12th cars. Look at oval , it was always 6 cell.-It died. Now it's coming back strong with the 4 cell classes.Look at the birds how many 4 cell classes there were compaired to 6 cell.
Remember how hard everyone fought going to 4 cells for the 1/12th cars just a few years ago-Now it's the norm. You need common ground for both pan-car types. The 1/12ths are just now starting to grow again. Even Associated has just made a new 1/12th (4 cell). I firmly believe in order for both classes to grow 4 cells is the ticket and will promote it that way here in Florida. I am waiting for one more phone call(this weekend) to get somemore things rolling for these classes.
The only thing you'll need to do is bring out a car and race.Are you going to race with a wide chassis or narrow chassis?