R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR new body rules
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:53 AM
geejay
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok as I respect each person opinion kinda (NuthinFancy91) I have a question. So with this, are they gonna band all bodies that have been created and races spent upto $100 getting it painted or wrapped? So it means that racers will only have to use this old looking no style, 1970's body on there ride twice a season , nats (if you run) and regionals. But I will have to spend another $100 on another body just race......naaaaaaaaaaaa you guys have fun, its not worth it.

25+ years, you don't think that times change, your probably one of those "old timers" that don't like Hybrid Cars either. It called evolution and if things never changed we will still be cave monkeys killing mammoths with wooden spears. I don't care about he bodies, its the point that ROAR is ruining the evolution of of this hobby. There is nothing no one can tell me that will make me believe that these bodies are faster that a "real" looking body. I think that if there's enough interest, then pro-line and others should should make old school bodies for you or you can push to have a Classic Class so you can race all the OLD stuff together and don't have to worry about looking bad in front of the NEW stuff. I will just stick to the RC PRO Series....

Last edited by geejay; 03-23-2010 at 12:05 PM.