R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan
Old 03-22-2010, 12:10 AM
chemfrk
Tech Adept

All,

I stopped by the SeaBee's this afternoon to drop off the certificates and talk about their assistance during an upcoming track maintenance day/s.

I am reguesting a bobcat and a few operators for 1-3 days from 12-16 Apr.

This date was picked due to the spring break for schools, my availability and from input I received from the SeaBee's due to their scheduling issues.

I have also asked for some more dirt, prefferably clean (no rocks, etc) to be dropped off as available.

I also called camp services and will do a follow up with the brig tomorrow regarding hardware.

my goal is to have the stand done and in place by the end of next week.

What I will need from you all is a definitive plan for putting this thing on the ground,

We will need a hand full of volunteers able to assist in bolting the thing together. this should take the better part of a day.

I am sure we can get an additional 1-2 feet of height from placing the stand on cement risers to level the stnd, keep it off the ground away from the moisture and provide some type of anchor for high winds (typhoons, etc)

Please let me know your thoughts, concerns, etc..

Rob