R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ***SCAMMER ALERT*** RC18t (Matt Cline) is a THIEF!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:34 PM
looper
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 240zron
I just got a royal screwing from Matt Cline Username: rc18t

I had a losi xxxt and a RC18t for sale or trade. He offered a Associated TC5 as trade for both of my trucks. I checked his feed back and he had good feedback here. We agreed to mail the cars and trucks off on the same day with confirmation on Feb. 26th 2010. I put my trucks in the mail and received a conformation number. I emailed the conformation to the thief at around 9:15 am as soon as the post office opened.
He emailed me that he mailed his package, But the post office said they don't give confirmation numbers for regular postal service. I told him I just mailed his the same way and was able to get conformation, He said he really tried but they wouldn't give him one. (This is when I figured I was going to get screwed) my package was delivered to him in around 8 days, But mine never came. I emailed him and asked him if he would check the post office and see where it was. He replied he would check in the morning. This was on March 6th.
Since then I have tried several times to email and PM him and his email account says it has been closed, and he won't answer PM's so as far as I see it I got screwed, And just want to let everyone know he can't be trusted.
His information is:
Matt Cline

The conformation number number was: 0309 1140 0002 2967 5715

With shipping cost and truck loss he got me for about $250.00

Matt, If you read this PLEASE ask your wife, or who ever if you can have your testicles back for just a few mins to be man enough to email, PM, Or call me so I can tell you what a waste of human flesh you are you piece of garbage. But I know you don't have the gonads. Your the kind of garbage that make dealing over the internet bad.
OK i'm done with my rant now, I'm all better now (lol)

Anyone who wants any information about this thief, I have all the email from him and would be more then happy to share them.

Mods If I have done anything wrong in this posting please let me know and I will correct it, Just don't want to see any one else get stiffed by this walking, breathing, worthless trash. Also Mods, I know these thief's will just get a new email address and user name and re join the forum. Is there a way of locking these people out by there IP address or something?

Thanks for listening, and hope no one else gets it by him.

Ron Potts
240zron
Man that sucks. i hope you get some justice

Last edited by Marcos.J; 03-18-2010 at 10:26 AM.