R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask Paul Lemieux, RC America/MOTIV/Gravity RC
Old 03-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Paul L
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by imprsme
Paul- Congrats on the Wedding this weekend! See ya somewhere.
Thanks. True, havent seen you in a while.

Originally Posted by Josh Hohnstein
Will the wedding be on Liverc.com ?
ahh, NO.lol

Originally Posted by Dondor
Paul, where can I get a bobblehead of you?

Or a driver figure for my VTA car?
Their are a couple bobble heads around, so you would have to figure out where they are and steal one fair and squair.
for a head for your VTA car you would have to find a Brad Pitt action figure, nobody will tell the difference. LOl

Originally Posted by beavis353
Paul,

Does keeping your weight forward on a razor scooter help make it less twitchy?

Thanks.
Beav
Do to my recent spill on a scooter i should know this one.
but it being at my Bachleor party i really dont remember how the scooter handled.

Originally Posted by Pablo Diablo
I have notice that the T3 is quite narrow out of the box, About 186mm. What do you think the differences are in changing track width?
Hi, I really like making the front wider. for me it just makes the car smoother and easier to drive without giving up any steering, normally i am 189-190 in the front and around 186 in the rear.

Originally Posted by dpatterson26
Not much, just finished up our indoor series that we started back in November with Scotty. Can't wait till the XRAY challenge this year, its gonna be a good one.

Good luck this weekend.
Thanks, hope all is good out their!.

Originally Posted by eded1
Congrats to you and your girl for the wedding.
Wish you both nice celeb and honeymoon.

Ed IJzerman
Netherlands
Thanks Ed!!

Originally Posted by JayL
Paul: what Front and Rear dogbone length do you prefer, 50mm or 52mm and do you think the same would be true for asphalt?
Hi Jay. On the old car i used to really like the 50r and 52front, but on the new car i like the 50's both front and rear. I have not had much asphalt testing yet so i cant say for sure. but i will start with 50's all around.