R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by san.
Isn't that when you go to the "other brand or alternative's" specific thread and ask if "they" are compatible with SP? Or better yet, go to those "other" threads and ask for SP support? I'm sure they will be delighted to support another company's products on their dime.

Let's use common sense here, people.

You're trolling again. I guess posting Adam's "Private Message" in a public thread isn't considered disrespectful? Get a life, mate.

If you wish to address my reply, please send me a PM and stop derailing this thread.
Mate you are flogging a dead horse there, we know they are compatible, you know also. I have my GT2.0 set up quite nicely with the afformentioned equipment, as for the private message, is telling us for so long that they are completly different any less disrespectful, when the facts are different. This began as a tongue in cheek jibe but you have kept this going for a lot longer than it needed to.

People here are asking 'legitimate' questions about equipment and are recieving 'duff' information in return and all the time they are being harrassed by you for doing so.

I was not the one to mention the name that came up on the Speed Passion LCD card when 'flashed' THAT was someone else, why would you take such offence at me when I have done nothing wrong. As for dragging up past history that is a pointless exercise designed to provoke an argument, THAT my friend is TROLLING.

I am in the great position of owning both 'Brands' of this fine speedo and if someone asks a question that is a crossover point then I will answer it, if I have told any lies here then point them out, failing that please stop trying to provoke an argument because frankly you ain't worth the hassle