R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Annual RCX Challenge
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Loveless
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us
Sorry guys, I think in my pace..I forgot to mention that the trailer was gonna be there at 9:00am. Time change also got some of the guys but thanks to all that made the effort, we got some new boards made and painted. a LOT of trash out of the trailer and had a little fun on the lot with only 1 work related injury.

Really good to see the members showing their support, thanks to all the guys and I hope the momentum keeps up.

Here is an update on RCX a lot of entries to be posted, I met with the Fairplex people last week and they are really accomidating our requests. I explained to them that R/C car racers are not the brightest group in the world (LOL) and could I suggest a plan for late racers/entrys. This is what we came up with:

We will extend the entry deadline to Wednsday

Send me a PM with your information

there will be no need to mail out parking permits, all entrys will be put on a checklist and a copy furnished to the guards at gate #1

Track setup will be Friday 3/19/2010 9:00am, if you help to setup...practice will be the rest of the day. The Fairplex staff knows about Friday setup and will permit racers into trackside

On Saturday, tell the guard your name and that your one of the event participants, you will be permitted to the track, once you checkin with race control, you will be issued a parking permit which is good for both Saturday and Sunday.

Late entrys that want to sign up the day of the race will have to tell the gate guards they are not on the list but last minute signups, we will close all signups Saturday at 9:00am

We will have a list of paid and unpaid entrys, as racers checkin.

The only thing they are really insistant on is all combustibles (Fuel) be located in a central area which will be provided by the club. Nothing larger than a fuel bottle will be permitted in the pits, this (as last year) will be inspected and enforced by the Fairplex Fire Marshall.

We really have a lot to accomplish this week before the race so I will try and answer any questions here but I may not get to them right away. We want this to be a greeat event for all the participants but it means we work our asses off....NOW LET'S RACE OUR ASSES OFF AND HAVE FUN!!, see U guys this weekend!!

G.W.
Soundz all good Glen, yo u got P.M. Thanks Bro.