R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:45 PM
AGNO
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Solara
If you are only getting 110stock software and no 230 and 231...that means your "settings.db3" and "version_control.ini" files are NOT using the latest one that Shawn forward.....now, go thru this with me.

(1) Go to your Speed Passion folder under your C:/Program Files, within the SP folders...what are the "DATES" of the above 2 files read? They must be some date after MARCH 8, 2010....the files Shawn fowarded were both dated March 8, depends on when you are you copying and overwriting, they must be March 8 or later...these 2 files must be replaced with the newer version in order for those who use the 230 and 231 software.

(2) If they are indeed March 8 or later...restart your computer and start the SP program and hook up the speedo...you should see the newer software.

If not...I am sorry, you should go buy Tekin instead. No Supercharger for you.....it is not WHAT you pick, it is WHO they pick (just kidding)...

Really, we has been doing this update since the 091231 version from King Golden...and I have never heard anyone of our team has troulbe uploading the new software.

BTW....I am a PC and I use Window XP cause I know it works.
Nothing to do not work, I have the same problems bjspinner, I followed your advice but the upgrade does not work in my computer, I too have Vista Home Premium is the problem?