R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ulitimate Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:07 PM
timmig
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default Ulitimate Hobbies

Well this is just a rant thread. Stopped by Ultimate Hobbies today to pick up a Cylcone S--they had one in stock. Could NOT get the "kids" in the car dept. to figure out IF they had different springs to run on the car or not for tuning!! Took an HOUR to lead them through their own catalogue--get them to look up the springs and find them--and THEN---they wouldn't let me compare them with the springs in the Cyclone box!!! Nothing on their website would compare them--- I just wanted to "feel" their stiffness but could NOT take them out of the package unless I bought them first!!! I tried to get the manager to come out to help---he couldn't be bothered!!! I told them---then leave the springs-- I also wanted tires--bodies etc.---but after the total run-around with NO knowledgable people to help---and refusal to let me compare springs-- I gave up--told them to tell the manager that's the LAST time I'll shop there--took my Cyclone purchase and LEFT!!! I can't stand their attitude---let the buyer beware!! DON'T TRY TO BE HELPFUL!!! It's the store policy!! Whatever!!!
T