R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reedy Race gonna happen?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Scotty Ernst
Tech Master

Hello everyone, We are working to get all the details set for the race. We are trying to keep the wonderful event going and working to get all things needed to host the event. As many of you know there are lots to plan and get set. Myself and the Reedy team have been working since last year to line up things for the RR and we hope to have an announcement very soon.

Originally Posted by Racer X
Please don't let Scotty be involved where ever it ends up at. It seems like he is out to end this race instead of promote it. While he does a good job announcing the race, he doesn't seem to care about the race or the racers. All too often it is other people who end up scrambling to fix the messes and plug the holes that he has neglected and then he takes the credit for the work.
Well Mr X, since you don't post your real name. I guess you don't know me or my back ground very much. In this world there are a some people that I respect to the ultimate level and one of those is Mike Reedy, He is a pioneer in our world and his dedication to our industry is second to none. We have been involved together for many things in my life both as a Hobby Shop owner and as a race announcer. My want to be part of this race is to keep the tradition of this event and the vision that he had many years ago alive. I have been asked to again be part of the event and I am honored and will again produce the best event we can.
So as you may not be happy with the quality of the event I have produced, the great thing about America is that you have a choice. You dont have to participate.

Scotty Ernst