R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TC3 Forum
Thread: TC3 Forum
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 02:28 AM
mike_Webb
Tech Elite

Originally posted by DaveW
Proficar403 was in my main as well, he was two seconds ahead of me, and drove very well all weekend! His TC3 center brace pictured earlier in this thread was sweeeet! Ill see ya at TFB soon!! MikeWebb, it was good to meet you man! I didnt get to watch the mains but i hope you did well! Arvin Nano, good to see you again bro, hope to run with ya again next year! Melvin, all i can say is, thank you for all of your help, it was great to pit/race with you again! Just makes me miss racing with ya all the more... Until next year...

- Dave
Nice to meet you to Dave. The Track was a mess come time for the mains. In Stock I hit a nail or something coming onto the long straight (right int he middle of the track) and it ripped about 1/4 off my rear tires which were at about 55mm to begin with so going into the sweeper my car hooked really bad and smacked the wall and broke.

19 turn main it was just like the qualifiers. I got no love!!!. Smacked in the first turn and poped a ball cup off. Did not knowit until the end of the run because my car was great on all of the track except on the short straight were it would hook when I took the left hand turn. All the right hand turns I could make great.

I broke in 4 of the 6 quals. Never got a clean run. Did a 25:5:04 in the club race which would have put me in the middle of the B but I never broke out of the 23 range in the quals. I either got hit by someone and broke or I would have to sit behind someone and wait to pass them and then when I did pass them I would be out of the line and bouncing off the boards. I should have done the 1 second rule and punted the people out of my way but that really is not fair to them but next year I will definitly be doing that.