Could you please review if my reading data sequence is correct:
- motor test run (motor #97303);
- switch off esc by on/off switch
- unplug power;
- connect usb link to pc;
- run software, fix port;
- receive data;
- plug esc to usb link;
- and I must press reset on the usb link to start data receiving.

After all data are received I have wrong telemetry data. There is not max rpm, amps, also battery voltage is around 0,2V

Could you please advice?

Thanks,

Robert
when you clicked "receive data" just plug the usb wire into the speedo, no need to push the button on the wire !

Originally Posted by hana166
For 10.5 motor 12.3mm magnet 97290, indoors

I found that no timing or very little on the bottom end was best with FW7.2 and gearing at 6.44 (a good balance of punch and no fade)

so with FW11.1 I used 0 powercurve and fixed timing 25, amplimit 130. This worked well for the whole 5 minutes

Next week will try 97305 big magnet. I always preferred the feeling this motor has but have had problems with fading. It needs to be geared tall, it likes 5.3 - 5.9, 5.45 was fantastic but it was fading quickly. I had amplimit 250, now I understand this was not the correct way.

I might try 5.45 gearing and experiment with the amplimit to keep the motor fresh.

I guess the gearing is less important because of the dependent timing but if the motor is in the sweet spot the feeling is better..
I found 5.4 - 5.8 to be the sweet spot of the 13.5 gm motor so I'd say 6.0 would be about right for a 10.5
forget everything you know by now about timing and how it works the motor. The new firmware is 100% different
I'd use a regular 12.5mm magnet

Originally Posted by Toblerone
Just ran outdoors for the first time and the car was very fast!
Advanced the fixed timing to 24, geared to around 5.5 and motor temps on can of 50 deg.

I have to do more testing with gearing, but a solid start

Thanks for all the tips Martin!
24 is about right, but 5,5 is totally undergeared (13.5 i guess?) as that's what I use indoors!

try 4.5, then it will be much faster