R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC
Old 03-06-2010, 07:52 AM
maxg123456
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bodymot
MMP has way more power and punch than the SPX, that’s what caught me out at first, you can make it as smooth or punchy as you like, N on the Ballistic is 30+. On the 10.5ss I had to turn 1/8 down from max with 50 T on cheat mode setting, run a bit too hot. This Speedo is really smooth if you set it up right unlike SXX. you can set MMP how punchy to how you like. This is all new to me (setting rpm range) I even turned cheat mode off and upped the timing on the motor Friday at Sidcup which is a small track as you know and it was still fast (I sound like a sales man) but I and others are so impressed with this Speedo just seem too good to be true for this price, its early days only been running it for a short time but so far so good, the only thing was the switch on one of my MMP, but did have a couple hard crashes but the other one is OK so far.
Thanks Ben. I cannot wait to get this thing. I just have to move my receiver to the top of the servo, as the Mamba is so big. No big deal at all. As long as its about 20 grams heavier, all I need to do is move the transponder onto the other side of the car. My car is 1365 on Sorex greys, so it saves me adding weight for when I use Sorex JBs.

It must be nice needing to turn it down!