R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Faiz
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Dave H
It’s obvious he has an agenda, I seem to remember that once when one of his repeated questions was answered he noted with some satisfaction that he had plenty of others to use. Sad part is, if he used just half of the energy he puts into trolling here he could possibly be a success on his own. But apparently it’s more fun to attack someone else’s success than risk his own over inflated sense of self.

The price of an open forum I guess.
Well said brader Dave H ...

This Speed Passion thread is very interesting at first glance. And almost make myself purchase GT2 Pro to replace old-trusted GTB and SS. Sadly at some concerns it turns into boring debates.

I'm also wish that he puts more of his energy for track time

Well, time is very precious matters as I believe most of this forum readers would prefer more track time than wasting time on TOO DEEP discussion about SP firmware area here,
follow talking it too deeply and we all get stupid enough...

Best upgrade is still on driver's driving skill anyway

My point is, the GT2.0 is no doubt is proven as GOOD ESC, and every ESC (read : ESC design) has it owns pros and cons. Every factory has it own constrains on design knowledge and material cost for given limited design time and target sales volume.
COST and QUALITY are closely affected each other. and Price are seldom lie tough..
Accepted it or leave it.

GTB and SS is tough like hell while its features is mostly outdated,
I get team wave rb50 on my hand, casing is ugly bling2 plastic yet features are more than enough to replace my Novak SS.
Next 2nd purchase will be lrp sx8 for heavy duty 1/10 and 1/8 on-road.