R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:26 AM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by san.
I have to disagree with defcone. cherry2blost is a forum/thread troll.
LOL

Having watched for several days Irgo attempting to get some form of resolution I have come on here to offer a possible remedy to his dilemma, how on earth is that "disrupting normal on-topic discussion"?

SP have gone quiet, for obvious reasons, King Golden are the owners of the HW/SP/TW brands, therefore I believe that it is right that those of us who may be able to offer some help do so. Adam originally bawled me out for offering this solution, which I have offered to Irgo, to him. But as he had supposedly 'programmed in' the 'bricking' of SP program cards to prevent the use of HW software this meant me being banned for a while for this 'crime'?

We in the HW/SP etc community need to stick together as these are uncertain days for all involved. I do sincerely hope that once the KG USA set up is completed that we shall not return to the days of misinformation and sometimes downright deceit that has taken place here in answer to certain questions? (Is that one trolling? lol)

My GT2.0 Pro is now on order from Schumacher UK at a very reasonable price, so will begin to play with this as soon as it arrives.