R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 05:29 AM
EddieO
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

proracer3, the new belt should hit hobby stores within 2-4 weeks. They had them in production packages already with instructions, just missing the header card for the display rack.

The bonez however, aren't nearly as close. We were told that they still aren't in production yet and all of the outdrives are being machined. I highly doubt they will continue to machine them when making a mold would be much cheaper over the long run. I think one of the big issues right now is getting the steel outdrives setup for them. Last we heard was a couple of months, maybe sooner if we are lucky.

Losi did great at the event, 5 A main drivers in mod, top 2 in 19t expert (along with 1 more), and like 4 or in stock. By contrast, Associated has like 2 in the A main of mod(not sure who Jiles runs for, might be 3 if he is AE). Still an impressive feat to take 5 of the top 10. They are all really running close in mod, so its all about who runs the cleanest, since its a single A main. I am sure they will be running much more conservative than they would in a triple a main format.

Later EddieO