R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro-line new tire!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by windellmc
I bought two packs of the newer blue foam (similar to AKA) and several guys are using that foam at our local track. No one has seen the issue Integra did. I think his had V3 foam or some other size mixed in by accident.

For me soft city blocks do not seem to wear any better than an M2 proline and I think the softness is similar. The bottom blocks last forever but the tire does not have very good grip once you get to those blocks.

No mixed V3 foams here....they were genuinely too small in comparison to what was proper....after talking to jessica multiple time's they got me set up with a full set of the same sized foams...there's a % that foams will shrink and expend if the environment they are being made in isn't 100% ducky So they will be different from 1 foam to the next.

Remember the Atushi hara vid where he was comparing the density of one foam vs the next by squeezing them together to see which folded first....sorta same deal All foams will have a % of quality that is either met or not.

blue molded foams like the one's in the VTR's ?

Blue V2 Vs black V2 evo....I prefer the V2 evo's