R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tech Live @ the 2004 Trinity/Car Action Snowbird Nationals
Old 02-07-2004, 12:07 PM
stefan
Tech Elite

Default Re: the reason Josh drove down from Farmington Hils, MI

Originally posted by nashrcracer
Josh brought a lot of CEFX kits with him and all his Nitro stuff for the weekend after the birds. I stress a lot of CEFX kits. I heard they were selling them in the hobby shop and people were putting them together at the track. It was his choice not to fly. It's 1130 miles from MI to FL for Josh so get your math right. As for making it to the track fast, when I went to the US Indoor Champs it was a 535 mile drive, I made in 7 hours 40 minutes. Two drivers could be in FL in one day. Trust me. Also to ship everything he needed to ship would of cost him several hundred dollars and I wouldn't put my lifes work trust on fedex making sure it gets there. Plus do you know how much it cost and what you have to go through to ship Nitro fuel through fedex. I don't think so, I know several guys that have and it isn't cheap.
Nash,

I stopped at the Birds last night on my way to the winternats and talked to josh for about an hour.

The reason he drove is only partly the kits he brought, the other reason isn't something that needs to be discussed publicly.

Just one thing: Trinity sucks!!!!