R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New purchase need advice coming back after 8 years.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Ananda Robinson
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losiracer78
I run proline m2 and m3 calibers m3s lasted 6 weekends of hard racing which is 3 q's and 20-30 min mains. I also use Aka Ibeams, cityblocks, and crossbraces softs and meds. The novarossi n21R is a great little motor. picking one up for club races. Good for small to med track if your going to run med to large track i would look at the nova plus 4 or plus 4c bearings are the main diff in the plus 4 and 4c. If you have any questions about novarossi motors find Monty on here hes owns Houston's Engine Services. Hes a great guy and will answer any questions you might have with the motors. Thats who i sure for all my motors , buy and have work done on them .

I run the smart diff in the center and front in my nitro buggy and love them some people dont really like them . In my ebuggy i have one in the center
I will check them out

Where can i purchase titanium hing/king pins shock mounts and tie rods. Also would you suggest the losi 22* ( i think) caster blocks or leave that stock to start out?