R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 06:01 PM
milf
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jonathan
Sherman!! Hey welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about your car. Is this after I talked to you? My car ran away last weekend when someone jumped on my channel. Luckily... nothing broke...but it was badly tweeked. So I pulled out my one-way solid rear R and worked out a killer set-up. It was so dialed...WICKED fast. I am kind of glad my other car ran away. So... hopefully something good will come out of your incident as well. Good luck.

Hey Jonathan!!! Thank You. Yeah, I was running the car that one sunday at that parking lot that I told you about. Well, I had spoke with you a little of the incident. Well, I was going around the parking lot for a couple of hours before the big crash. I was standing at the far left of where the car hit this drainage part of the middle of the lot, and somehow the car just lost control and headed towards the stair case, we were on the 5th floor, so you know what was going through my mind at the time I saw the car heading full speed, I took off running towards the stair case but it hit the wall so hard that it put a dent in the concret wall, at this time I'm not sure if the motor is damage yet, Have no time to work on any of my cars. The damage is consider total lost at this time by looking at it with out taking any parts off. The car was fast though, I use a little soda in my nitro ( 19% soda ) It made a difference though