R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FREE!!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY, BUMP BOX, DX3S WITH PURCHASE $5 RAFFLE TICKET FEELER!
Old 02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
thercwizard
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by thercwizard
Feeler: Who would want a raffle ticket??? We are building two tracks in Litchfield, IL. The Walton Park Bashers. There will be an off-road track and an oval track at Walton Park in Litchfield, IL. We are raffling off a Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy $699 Value, a Bump Box, and a DX3S radio system. Gary at Lindseys Hobby Shop donated all of this and which we are very greatful for. This is to help us off set the cost of building the track. The tickets are $5 each. I am wanting to see who would be interested in purchasing one? You would be responsible for the cost of the shipping to you if won and the cost of myself mailing you the ticket. There are only 200 tickets available, so your odds are pretty good. If I get enough interest I will scan and post the tickets and flyer. Please PM me or e-mail if you would be interested in a ticket. If I have enough interest I will post the tickets and flyer. So let me know!!!!! It's a great deal for $5.00 bucks!!!!!! The drawing will be the first week of April, so not to far away.
Nightly Bump....And to the reply about being free: I would have to say, just taking care of the shipping for a $700 plus package isn't free, but it's a damn good deal. Getting a lot of good response, so I will probably post the real deal in the next day or so. Thanks you to all that have inquired. Thanks, J