R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi vs AE vs Mugen vs Xray
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
fatdaddy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by geejay
Now Im just getting pissed, I am not talking about one freaking company. On this fourm several times, some one will bring up a company and then someone would say oh that sucks.....

Why does it suck? I dont believe that one company is better than another. I have seen my share of xrays broken, I have seen mugen broken, hell tebo just broke an a-arm in the mains, I dont care what no one say, they all break.
Last summer I broke one part on my losi just 1. If you drive like a pu$$y around the track your not going to break nothing. Me I haul ass, which some of you will see in July, not saying Im the best, Im not, point is my Losi takes a beating everytime Im on the track. I have seen every car, ever truck, ever compnay sh!t break, so lets stop with all the indestructable stuff.
When a person say that a certian car sucks, how do they come to that conclusion? its alot of that here. I hear that AE sucks, But regardless they are on the podium in the USA. If the others are better, then why are they not racin? You just cant say something sucks with out proof of why it sucks. It could be the company, it could be word of mouth. Hell I know alot of guys that brought a losi as their first car, then sold it and got an AE or Mugen ect.

If I started this saying which on is better - there would be 10 pages of people sayin this is better or that is better and the others suck. Its alot harder to say why it sucks. Why they dont sell in the US? And Im not saying anything sucks. They all have their +'s and -'s. I just dont like seeing people saying everything sucks.
its called being a fanboy. if somebody isint running the same equipment as them, then "they/it/whatever" sucks because its not what they have.

you should see the xbox, playstation fanboy wars. you think this is pathetic